This Asian Style Tofu Soup is the kind of hearty soup that is ultra-comforting
Is there anything more comforting than a warm soup? Especially when it’s cold outside and you feels under the weather.
My mom always made me homemade soups during the winter, or whenever I felt sick, and she always managed to make me feel better quickly. But now that I have my own family, I have no choice but to invent my own versions.
This Asian Style Tofu Soup is also a light meal. I consider that this kind of recipe is a fabulous meal to avoid feeling heavy. There is nothing more pleasant to enjoy a good hot soup, wrap in a blanket, watching a show on Netflix!
Asian Style Tofu Soup
- 6 cups vegetables broth
- 1 block of tofu cut into cubes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger table finely chopped
- 2 tbsp.yellow curry paste
- 1 tbsp.tamari sauce
- 2 or 3 babies Bok Choy cut in half
- ½ packet of rice vermicelli
- 1 tsp.sesame oil
- 1 cup beans sprouts
- 1 lime
- Sauté in a large saucepan sesame oil, ginger and onion
- Add vegetable broth, soy sauce, curry paste and lemon juice
- Add tofu in pieces, Bok Choy. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cook rice vermicelli separately in boiling water.
- Rectify the seasonings of the soup to taste.
- Place the cooked vermicelli in bowls and add the soup on top.
- Add bean sprouts and coriander to taste
- Serve with lime wedges
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!
Leave a Reply