- 6 cups vegetables broth
- 1 block of tofu cut into cubes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger table finely chopped
- 2 tbsp.yellow curry paste
- 1 tbsp.tamari sauce
- 2 or 3 babies Bok Choy cut in half
- ½ packet of rice vermicelli
- 1 tsp.sesame oil
- 1 cup beans sprouts
- 1 lime
- Sauté in a large saucepan sesame oil, ginger and onion
- Add vegetable broth, soy sauce, curry paste and lemon juice
- Add tofu in pieces, Bok Choy. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cook rice vermicelli separately in boiling water.
- Rectify the seasonings of the soup to taste.
- Place the cooked vermicelli in bowls and add the soup on top.
- Add bean sprouts and coriander to taste
- Serve with lime wedges