No-guilt Easy Bake Donuts!
This quick and recipe for Easy Bake Donuts can easily be made gluten-free. These Donuts are absolutely delicious and healthy compare to the one you buy at the store! The whole family will love it.
If you like recipes for guilt-free deserts you will also like this recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Garnish for Everyone
- Shredded coconut
- Dark chocolate
Tips to have the Perfect Bake Donuts
- Be careful that your dough is not too liquid, because it will run on top of your mold instead of rising. Thicker pasta will rise and give you a nice dome, giving your donut a perfect shape.
- Most donut pans are non-stick, but it can be very difficult to slide a knife or spatula under a jammed donut to remove it. Save yourself the trouble and grease and flour your mold in advance.
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour or GF flour to make recipe gluten free
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup coconut milk canned
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- milk to thin about 1-2 tablespoon max
- Topping of choice;
- sugar powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor add dates and coconut milk and blend until contents become a smooth paste.
- In a large mixing bowl sift in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, and date mixture to the dry ingredients and mix. If dough is too dry, add a little bit more coconut milk .
- In a non stick or silicone donut pan, fill each cavity until they are ¾ full. Bake for about 10 minutes or until they pass the toothpick test!
- Glaze the donuts about 5-7 minutes after being out of the oven, so they are still warm!
- Mix everything together