How many ways can I use blueberries? Let me count…. One, two, three, four, thirty … you get the idea! I love to make recipes with blueberries, among the fruits I can say that blueberries are really my favorite. I love them when they’re in season and they practically burst in your mouth! On the other hand, to make his Blueberry and oats Muffins I used blueberries that I had frozen at the end of the season, but you can very well use those fresh from the market.
Blueberry muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack. I always prepare in large quantities thinking that I will have for several days, but usually after 2 days there are no more!Print
Blueberry and oats Muffins
Blueberry muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Put the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400 ° F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper or silicone cups.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda. Reserve.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the yogurt with the maple syrup, oil, vanilla and applesauce.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the liquid ingredients. Mix with a wooden spoon, just enough to moisten.
- Add the frozen blueberries and mix gently. Avoid over-stirring.
- Distribute the dough evenly among the molds. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let the muffins cool