Delicious ingredients come together for an explosion of flavors and textures in this Breakfast Banana Split
This healthy breakfast banana split is an adaptation of the classic dessert for a healthy and super satisfying breakfast.
Simple, delicious and a recipe that will please your kids. To make this healthy breakfast banana split, all it takes it’s one banana, coconut yogurt instead of ice cream, fruit, granola and others garnish of your choice like chocolate chips, jam, or almond butter! I really like it when my kids are having a good breakfast before they go to school and I most say every time I make this breakfast, I always find their plates empty.
If you are in need of healthier breakfast recipes, you can also try this Mango and Coconut Overnight Oatmeal.
Do you know banana is home to protease inhibitors that can aid the elimination of stomach bacteria which can result in stomach ulcers? The fruit is brilliant for your body. See 5 useful health benefits of Banana:
1. Potassium: It is filled with Potassium. And as you know, Potassium helps to maintain fluid levels in the body.
2. Source of energy: Professional athletes know this for a fact.
3. Cures and protect against ulcer: Eating Banana regularly can protect you from stomach ulcers.
4. Treats hangover: If you did not know, Banana mixed with ice, berries and coconut milk or cow’s milk will take care of a hangover.
5. It fights depression: It comes with tryptophan which gets converted into serotonin, the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
Breakfast Banana Split
This healthy breakfast banana split is an adaptation of the classic dessert for a healthy and super satisfying breakfast. Delicious ingredients come together for an explosion of flavors and textures.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
1 banana cut in the direction of the length
3 tablespoons coconut yogurt
2 tablespoons of granola
2 tablespoons berries of your choice
Cut the banana and place it in a dish.
Add yogurt, granola and berries.