My favorite part of this Butternut squash is the creamy squash mixed in with the fettuccini and the subtle crunch of the Brussels sprouts.
- 1 lb long pasta like fettuccini, linguini
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cup cubed butternut squash
- 1 ½ cup brussels sprouts, top trimmed, and halved
- 1 red onion chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1/2 cup Fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Preheat the oven the 400˚F
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the package instructions. When ready, drain.
- Place the chopped vegetables on baking sheet and add olive, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add the vegetables to the pasta, mix well.
- Stir parsley and feta cheese and drizzle with a little more extra virgin olive oil, if you like. Top with toasted pine nuts.
- Serve warm
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: pasta, fall, squash, vegetarian