A velvety carrot and Turmeric Detox Soup that I hadn’t done for a while so finding this old recipe that I had created many years ago overwhelmed me with good memories
This soup made with Carrot and fresh turmeric is so smooth and full of flavor. The turmeric, a root with innumerable virtues make this soup very healthy and Detox at the same time.
If you love warm and flavorful soup , you will also love this asparagus and pesto soup !
Carrot and Turmeric Detox Soup
- Peel the carrots and cut into slices.
- Peel the onion and chopped.
- In a saucepan heat olive oil on low heat, add onion, curry, turmeric and pepper, heat 2 min before adding carrots and potatoes. Sweat the vegetables about 5 min at medium heat before adding the vegetable broth cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Remove form heat add the coconut milk and season to taste
- Mix with a mixer and add the coconut milk and mix well
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.9g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||18%|
|Total Sugars 6.9g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!