An easy and Christmas Colorful Salad, a real treat for the eyes and the taste buds !!
This year it's my turn to host for Christmas, in my family we are 3 children and each year we pass the torch. It's always a pleasure for me to host, but at Christmas it's always a little more stressful, I want everything to be perfect, but I also want to enjoy my evening and have time to chat with my cousins, aunt and uncles that I see only on this occasion.
That's why this year I've created recipes that are eye-catching and tasty, but also easy and don't require you to spend the evening in the kitchen. Throughout the month of December I will be sharing his recipes with you, so come back and see me!
Christmas Colorful Salad
- 2 Swiss chard chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 clementines peeled and quartered
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 small green apple in cubes
- 1 yellow pepper
- ½ cup raspberry
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dill dried
- 1 Orange for the zest
- pinch cayenne
- salt and pepper to taste
- Simply prepare all of your ingredients and toss them with the dressing in a large bowl. (Keep a slice of the chilli pepper large enough to make a star if desired.)
- You can serve immediately or refrigerate in the refrigerator up to 12 hours in advance before serving. No longer as your salad will start to get a bit mushy. Serve cold.
- Using your knife (freehand) or a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut a slice of chilli pepper to garnish the salad.