In this Cowboy Rice Salad recipe you’ll find authentic Southwestern flavors, such as lime juice, cumin, salsa and garlic, and ingredients like colorful peppers, red onions. corn, black beans and juicy tomatoes.
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ cup of salsa
- 1 tsp. powdered cumin
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups cooked rice white or brown
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup small cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
Cook the rice as directed on the package and let it cool
In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil, salsa, cumin and salt.
In a large bowl, mix rice and vegetables
Pour the lime juice mixture over the rice mixture and mix well to coat.
Add coriander, mix.
- Category: Salad
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rice salad, cowboy rice salad,