Easy Focaccia with a Delicious Result!
Super tasty, this Easy Focaccia is great with a soup or simply as a main meal accompanied by a good salad.
You can use a homemade pizza dough, (You can find a recipe below) or the one found in the freezer section of your grocery store. For this recipe I used store-bought dough because I didn't have enough time in front of me to make my own.
For this recipe I added dried tomatoes, olives and Feta cheese, but you can very well add the ingredients you want or that you have on hand.
Homemade Pizza Dough recipe
- 1 cup of warm water (105-110 ˚F)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Put lukewarm water in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and yeast and mix to combine.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes frothy and bubbles form.
- Add olive oil and stir gently to combine.
- Add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix until a ball begins to form (the dough will still be slightly sticky). Add more flour as needed to form a ball of dough.