Easy Focaccia with a Delicious Result!
Super tasty, this Easy Focaccia is great with a soup or simply as a main meal accompanied by a good salad.
You can use a homemade pizza dough, (You can find a recipe below) or the one found in the freezer section of your grocery store. For this recipe I used store-bought dough because I didn’t have enough time in front of me to make my own.
For this recipe I added dried tomatoes, olives and Feta cheese, but you can very well add the ingredients you want or that you have on hand.
Homemade Pizza Dough recipe
- 1 cup of warm water (105-110 ˚F)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Put lukewarm water in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and yeast and mix to combine.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes frothy and bubbles form.
- Add olive oil and stir gently to combine.
- Add 2 cups of flour and salt and mix until a ball begins to form (the dough will still be slightly sticky). Add more flour as needed to form a ball of dough.
Confort Food RecipesPrint
Super tasty, this Easy Focaccia is great for serving with a soup or simply as a main meal accompanied by a good salad.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Dinner
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 ball of pizza dough
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
1/2 cup sliced green olives
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup fresh basil in chiffonade if desired
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F ˚. Spread the dough in a large greased iron pan. Brush the top with olive oil. Add the dried tomatoes, olives and feta
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve hot, add fresh basil
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!