TODAY WE COOK EASY RECIPES WITH NON-PERISHABLES GOODS
Many of us may feel lost in front of a shelf full of canned food, dried pasta and beans, we often lack imagination to turn this food into a delicious meal. So I've put together a list for you. Pasta salad, soups, tofu dishes, fried rice, all Recipes with Non Perishables Goods.
So if you're worried that you won't have enough ingredients to make a delicious meal or snack? You’ll be surprised what you can make with just a handful of basic ingredients.
EXAMPLE OF INGREDIENTS TO HAVE AT YOUR DISPOSAL IN THE PANTRY
- Oil of your choice
- Red wine vinegar or other
- Baking soda
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- Chocolate chips
- Pure vanilla extract
- Brown sugar
- Maple syrup
- Long grain white rice
- Grains: bulgur, quinoa, couscous or farro
- Pasta: standard, whole grain, rice noodles or egg noodles
- Popcorn kernels
- Dried fruits: raisins, apricots or cherries
- Seeds: sunflower, flax, chia or hemp
- Peanut butter or almond butter
- Fruit compote
- Canned vegetables
- Olives or capers
- Tomato paste
- Tomato sauce
- Roasted red peppers
EXAMPLES OF INGREDIENTS TO HAVE IN YOUR FREEZER
- Bread: baguette or sandwich bread
- Frozen vegetables
- Frozen fruit
- Dough: pizza, pie or puff pastry
- Ice cream
EXAMPLES OF LONG-LASTING INGREDIENTS
- Potatoes: sweet, white
- Jelly, jam
- Hot sauce: Tabasco, Sriracha
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy or tamari sauce
- Toasted sesame oil
- Cooking at home does not mean spending hours in the kitchen combining hundreds of different ingredients or following elaborate recipes. In fact, simple meals are often the tastiest.
- You don't have to be perfect and prepare each meal with a precise recipe. If you are missing one or two or even 3 ingredients, it doesn't matter omit it or replace it with another ingredients.
- You don't have to be an accomplished chef. No matter what your skill or experience as a cook, you can learn to prepare quick and healthy meals. If you are a visual person who needs to see the steps of a recipe why not go to the Youtube University 😉 There you will find a multitude of channels where you can learn to cook .