This Grilled Pepper, lemon and Garlic Hummus recipe is tasty and orgasmic for the taste buds!
I'm a real fan of hummus, because it's a good snack and it's good for your health! Hummus contains fat, but good fat! The type of fat that lowers bad cholesterol! One that can be eaten without guilt, as long as it is consumed in reasonable amounts … It's all about balance! So don’t hesitate make this Grilled Pepper and Lemon Hummus for a healthy snack
The magic thing about hummus is that it can be prepared a thousand and one ways! To the basic recipe, you add the flavor you want. You can even use leftovers in the fridge. Long live food recycling, it encourages culinary creativity!
You can also try this delicious and colorful bites of cucumber and hummus.
Grilled Pepper and Lemon Hummus
- 1 can 540 ml canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- Zest of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove of garlic minced
- ⅓ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of harissa pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 good pinch of smoked paprika
- ½ cup of homemade or commercial roasted red peppers + 2 tablespoons for garnish
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Place the chickpeas in the bowl of the food processor and mix for a few seconds. Add the lemon, garlic, water, harissa, cumin, paprika, peppers and season.
- Add oil into a drizzle until the texture is smooth. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons of roasted peppers