This recipe Guacamole recipe comes from my friend Suyapa. We often have dinner with friends and everyone brings a dish. For Suyapa it’s never complicated the demand is always the same …. is delicious guacamole !!
The Guacamole, a Mexican dip traditionally based on avocado and sea salt, which over time has become part of the American cuisine as a condiment or salad. There are varieties of Guacamole with the addition of onion, lime juice, coriander,. As well as spices like cumin and cayenne pepper. This is also the recipe that I propose that comes to me from my good friend !
Here you like healthy dip, try these recipes
The Best Guacamole
- 4 avocados cut in two pitted and peeled
- juice of a 1 lime
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. siracha sauce
- 4 green onion finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- In a bowl, pour the avocado pulp and the lime juice.
- Add cumin, salt and cayenne pepper. Crush the avocados with a potato masher or a fork
- Add the green onion,the jalapeno and the coriander.
- Serve with Tortilla chips
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!
Leave a Reply