This High Protein Bean Salad is unanimous at home, everyone is happy when they see this beautiful colorful salad arriving on the table.
- 2 cans (19 oz.) bean of your choice rinsed (chickpeas, kidney beans, black beans, lupine)
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 small English cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- 2 slices green onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- the juice of a lime
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Provence herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salad: Put the salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Dressing: Make the dressing in another bowl and mix it.
- Mix: Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and mix.
- Macerate: Macerate 30 minutes before serving
For the vinaigrette you can also use the recipe of the best Vinaigrette.
- Category: Lunch
Keywords: bean, legume. vegan, vegetarian