I love this Italian Pasta Salad. Colorful, filled with good vegetables I often prepare this recipe for my kids lunches . Flavor and pleasure guaranteed.
Always bet on ‘al dente’ cooking for the pasta served as a salad. The seasoning will finish cooking them.
Italian Pasta Salad
Colorful, filled with good vegetables I often prepare this recipe for my kids lunches . Flavor and pleasure guarantee
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Italian
- 500 g of pasta to your choice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup cherry tomato in half
- 1 bell pepper chopped I used mini pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 4 green onion chopped
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine cooked pasta, celery, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers,parsley and green onion
- In a bowl, using a whisk mix wine vinegar, mustard, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, sugar
- Incorporate the oil gradually
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.