This simple Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted cashews recipe calls for pure maple syrup for a natural taste, as well as fresh rosemary and ground cinnamon for a holiday taste.
Nuts are full of good fats, proteins, vitamins, and healthy minerals, making them a healthy snack. In addition, this recipe of Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted cashews only takes only 10 minutes and you will have a festive snack to serve for a snack and even to give as a gift!
Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted Cashews
- 2 ½ cups cashews raw
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup pure
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Place the cashews in a bowl and add the coconut oil (melted), maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Mix well so that the cashews are well coated.
- Place nuts in a single layer on the baking sheet on a cookie sheet. Place them in the middle rack of the oven and let them roast for five minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and stir them again. Return the tray to the oven and let them roast for about ten minutes.
- If they look a bit pale, you can roast them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes. Make sure you watch them (you don't want to burn them).
- Remove from the oven and add fresh rosemary. Let them cool for a few minutes before placing them in a container.