This simple Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted cashews recipe call for pure maple syrup for a natural taste, as well as fresh rosemary and ground cinnamon for a holiday taste.
Nuts are full of good fats, proteins, vitamins and healthy minerals, making it a healthy snack. In addition, this recipe of Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted cashews only take only 10 minutes and you will have a festive snack to serve for snack and even to give as a gifts!
Cashews are rich in a range of nutrients. One ounce (28 grams) of unroasted, unsalted cashews provides you with around (1):
- Calories: 157
- Protein: 5 grams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Carbs: 9 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Copper: 67% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Magnesium: 20% of the DV
- Manganese: 20% of the DV
- Zinc: 15% of the DV
- Phosphorus: 13% of the DV
- Iron: 11% of the DV
- Selenium: 10% of the DV
- Thiamine: 10% of the DV
- Vitamin K: 8% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 7% of the DV
My latest video
They’re also low in sugar, a source of fiber, and contain almost the same amount of protein as an equivalent quantity of cooked meat
In addition, cashews contain a significant amount of copper, a mineral essential for energy production, healthy brain development, and a strong immune system. They’re also a great source of magnesium and manganese, nutrients important for bone health.
Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They’re also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese — nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
Maple Syrup and Rosemary Roasted Cashews
This simple cashew recipe call for pure maple syrup for a natural taste, as well as fresh rosemary and ground cinnamon for a holiday taste.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: snack
- 2 1/2 cups cashews (raw)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (pure)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- Place the cashews in a bowl and add the coconut oil (melted), maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Mix well so that the cashews are well coated.
- Place nuts in a single layer on the baking sheet on a cookie sheet. Place them in the middle rack of the oven and let them roast for five minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and stir them again. Return the tray to the oven and let them roast for about ten minutes.
- If they look a bit pale, you can roast them in the oven for an additional 5 minutes. Make sure you watch them (you don’t want to burn them).
- Remove from the oven and add fresh rosemary. Let them cool for a few minutes before placing them in a container.
Keywords: snack, gift, Christmas