This Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad that can be enjoyed both cold and warm depending of the season. You will get crispy cauliflower florets when you baked it in oven with a drizzled olive oil and a sprinkled of salt and pepper. It’s not a complicated salad, but all the ingredients of which it’s composed, go so well together! This Mediterranean salad is also creamy and crunchy. It’s always a hit on potlucks.
Quick tip; Prepare this salad the day before for even more taste.
If you love cauliflower you need to try this amazing recipe of Cauliflower general tao !
Mediterranean Cauliflower Salad
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: internationnal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon coriander grounded seeds
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- ¼ cup parsley (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F
- Cut the cauliflower in florets, place on a baking. Add olive, salt and pepper mix well
- Cook the cauliflower for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and coriander seeds.
- Add cauliflower, rice,bell pepper, chickpeas, and parsley. Stir well and serve.
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!