Here is a recipe that will take you to paradise with each bite! These Mini Lemon Cheesecakes are an explosion of flavors, moreover they are surprisingly simple and require few ingredients.
To add a touch of originality to this recipe, we used social tea cookies to make the base instead of the usual Graham crumbs. To make breadcrumbs with social tea cookies, simply put the cookies in a plastic bag and with the help of a rolling pin, crush them until you get a fine texture.
These mini Lemon Cheesecakes are perfect for Mother's Day, which is fast approaching. In addition, as they are simple to do, you can ask your spouse or your children to prepare these small bites of happiness for your special day!
This post is in Collaboration with Sardo
Mini Cheesecakes with Lemon
- 250 g cream cheese
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. soft butter
- 1 lemon zest
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar optional
- Put the cookies in a plastic bag and with the help of a rolling pin crush the cookies until you get a fine consistency.
- Put the cookie crumbs in a bowl, add the butter and the maple syrup, mix well
- With an electric mixer add the cheese, sugar, milk and butter mix on high speed until you get a consistent cream. Add the lemon juice and mix for a few seconds. Reserve
- Still using the electric mixer (in another bowl), beat the cream until you get a whipped cream.
- Using a spatula, add the whipped cream to the cheese mixture
- Put 12 paper molds in a muffin pan. Add the cookie crumbs and press with the back of a spoon
- Pour the cheese mixture on top and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving if desired.