Try these fully pancakes for breakfast, they will fill you up with lots of protein, and not a lot of sugar.
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup plant base milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup (you can also use maple syrup)
- Start by adding all the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) into a bowl and mix with the help of a whisk or a fork.
- Slowly start pouring the milk and using a whisk we will mix until it fully everything is combine. Add the agave syrup stir.
- Next grab our squeeze bottle and pour the batter in. You need a nonstick pan and preheat it to medium temperature.
- Start pouring the batter with the help of the squeeze bottle and making sure to form the mini pancakes to the desired size.
- Once the pancakes start to form little bubbles on the top side, it's time to flip it and cook the other side. Grab a couple of bowls and start adding your cooked pancakes making 2 portions.
- Now you can start adding the toppings such as strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips and to finish off pour some agave syrup or similar to give some extra sweetness. Enjoy!!
The sweetener in this recipe is agave syrup, which is a great vegan stand in for honey and will keep your pancakes from falling apart. Agave syrup contains fructose instead of sucrose, which can help to control your blood sugar level.
Dairy Substitute: You can use whatever dairy substitute you prefer – soy milk, almond milk, cereal milk, etc. Look for milks that are unsweetened to keep out any unnecessary sugar.
Make sure that you’re using a non-stick skillet for this recipe; otherwise your pancakes will likely stick. You’ll know your pancakes are ready to flip when they start to form bubbles on top. Cook until they are just set in the centre.
Top your breakfast off with some fruit, dairy free whipped topping, or chocolate chips. If you like your pancakes sweet, add a little more agave syrup or maple syrup on top.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini pancake, vegan