These Olive Bruschetta Crostini's are perfect for an appetizer to enjoy with your friends and even alone.
As there are a lot of us on the social distancing, so my friends and we decided to do a get together via Skype. We settle down with our little glass of wine and small bites like these olive bruschetta Crostini’s.
A super simple recipe that only takes a few ingredients. If you don't have baguette bread, you can use crackers.
This Recipe is in Collaboration with Sardo
Olive Bruschetta Crostini’s
- ¼ cup Sardo's olive bruschetta
- 1 baguette cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon zest optional
- 2 tbsp of fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 375 F˚
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet, with a kitchen brush spreading olive oil on each slice.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Take out of the oven and let cool to room temperature
- Add about 1 teaspoon of bruschetta for each slice of bread
- On top add lemon zest and basil if desired