This Pesto Sun-dried Tomato Christmas Wreath is a real pleasure for the eyes and for the taste buds!
In addition, your guests will believe that you have spent hours in the kitchen, when this Arugula Pesto Sun-dried Tomato Christmas Wreath is ready in an 1 hour.
To have a beautiful wreath, everything is in the folding. The technique is simple, as you will see in the photos. Be careful not to add too much ingredients, respect the quantities or your dough may not close well.
This is versatile recipe, you can use basil pesto if you prefer or go with other kinds of cheeses. It's up to you to let your imagination run wild!
This post is sponsored by Sardo, all opinions provided are my own. Thanks for supporting me in working with brands I love!
Pesto and Sun-dried Tomato Christmas Wreath
This recipe is a real pleasure for the eyes and for the taste buds! In addition, your guests will believe that you have spent hours in the kitchen, when this Arugula Pesto and Sundried Tomatoes Christmas Wreath is ready in less than 1 hour.
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 4 tablespoon Arugula pesto
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 beaten egg
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a clean surface, add a little flour and roll out the dough and cut a large circle in the dough. About 12 to 14 inches
- Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet.
- In the middle of our pastry circle, draw a circle with a bowl and with a knife, cut 8 cuts into triangles
- Spread the pesto then add the mozzarella and cheddar.
- Garnish with chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Bring the end of the triangle closer to the outer edge and pinch. Do it with all the triangles.
- Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, decorate with thyme sprigs
Tried this recipe?TAG Noble Veggies
Leave a Reply