For this recipe you need only 6 ingredients; pizza dough, pesto, cheese, olives, tomatoes and the bottom
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup sliced olives (green or black)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into small cubes)
- fresh basil (finely chopped)
- Remember to thaw your pizza dough ball the day before
- Remove the dough from its packaging and place it on a floured surface
- Roll out the dough as much as possible, you can use the rolling pin to make it more even
- Cut the dough into a heart shape if desired.
- Spread the pesto on each mini-pizza
- Add the cheese on top.
- Bake at 375F˚ for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven, add the olives, tomatoes and basil.
- Category: Maindish