If you’re looking for an easy treat to give for the holiday’s, these Goji chocolate and Coconuts Barks are perfect.
In addition being super delicious, four ingredients and a few minutes it’s all you need to complete this Goji Chocolate and Coconut Barks
This easy chocolate bark is versatile enough to be ideal for any time of the year. This time I went with the red and white for the Holiday season, but many of combinations are possible for all occasions!
Goji Chocolate and Coconut Barks
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 225 g dark chocolate 70%
- ¼ cup Goji berry
- ¼ cup coconut grated
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate by melting in microwave for 60 seconds, stirring halfway.
- Using a spoon, pour 1 tbsp of chocolate onto the baking paper, forming small disks.
- Sprinkle with Goji berries and coconut.
- Let harden in the refrigerator for a good hour or more before serving.
- Keep them in an airtight container.
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!