In addition being super delicious, four ingredients and a few minutes it’s all you need to complete this recipe
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 225 g dark chocolate 60 to 70%
- ¼ cup Goji berry
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate by melting in microwave for 60 seconds, stirring halfway.
- Using a spoon, pour 1 tbsp of chocolate onto the baking paper, forming small disks.
- Sprinkle with Goji berries and coconut.
- Let harden in the refrigerator for a good hour or more before serving.
- Keep them in an airtight container.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
Keywords: bark, sweet, gift, chocolate