Here is a recipe for a Super Easy Homemade Bread even a beginner in the kitchen can make this bread!
This Super Easy Homemade Bread bread without kneading is inspired by the recipe of Jim Lahey an American baker well know in his field. The formula is incredibly simple: just mix the dough and let it sit overnight.
The bread is cooked in a dush oven and the result is absolutely to die for; I promise you that you will impress the gallery with this crispy Bread.
The dough only takes 5 minutes to come together, but it does take some time to rise. All of your patience totally pays off when this lovely loaf comes out of your oven, though.
I’ve already made a few of these fabulous loaves and will make many more. I can envision mixing in lots of fun flavorings… rosemary, lemon zest, Parmesan, garlic and olives just to name a few ideas!z
Super Easy Homemade Bread
The Formula for making this Bread is incredibly simple: just mix the dough and let it sit overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 1 bread 1x
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: internationnal
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or more bread for sprinkling
- ¼ tsp instant yeast
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- In a large bowl , combine the flour, instant yeast and salt. Add 1 3/4 cups of water and stir until well blended; the dough will be sticky. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest for at least 12 hours at room temperature.
- The dough is ready when its surface is strewn with bubbles. Lightly flour a work surface and place dough on it; sprinkle it with a little more flour and fold it over once or twice. Put the dough in a bowl cover and let stand for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 450 F˚
- Make a ball with the dough and flour well with the flour of your choice (all purpose, corn flour, whole wheat. This will prevent the dough from sticking to the bottom of the cast iron.
- Put the dough in a cast iron casserole dish, cover with the lid and bake for 25 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 15 to 30 minutes, until the bread is golden brown. Let cool on rack.