This Healthy Potato Salad is full of good ingredients
Whether is for Canada Day, the fourth of July or just for a BBQ with friends, this well-garnished Ultimate Potato salad will make everyone happy. Filled with good, crunchy and colorful vegetables, this salad gives notoriety to the traditional potato salad.
The salad dressing is very simple, mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice and voila. Today we can easily find vegan mayonnaise on the market. This is the one I use, the flavor is practically the same and in addition no danger of food poisoning because of the heat since it does not contain any eggs
Others Recipes with Potatoes
Healthy Potato Salad
- 6 medium potatoes Yukon
- 1 carrot grated
- ½ cup arugula
- 1 bell pepper cut into cubes
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 5 radishes sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon yellow mustard
- Peel and clean the potatoes. Cut into cubes about 1 inch
- Cook in boiling water for 8-10 minutes, until cubes are cooked, but still firm
- Drain and rinse the potatoes under cold water
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl with the carrots, radishes, green onions, arugula, pepper and parsley, mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice and mustard. Add to the potato salad and mix well.
- Put in the fridge 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to develop.