You will not believe how cheesy and yummy this Vegan Broccoli and Cheese soup is, without any dairy at all! This soup is sure to please everyone's even none vegan. It’s thick, cheesy, creamy and rich; but it is in fact very nutrition packed and good for you.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 cups broccoli, chopped
- ⅔ cup chopped carrots
- 1 chopped onion,
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Vegan cheddar cheese to garnish
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli, carrot, onion, and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, non-dairy milk and nutritional yeast. Simmer soup over medium-low heat for 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- With a immersion blender, blend the soup to your liking.
- Stir in apple cider vinegar. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper.
- Serve warm and enjoy
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: soup, broccoli