This Vegan Cream Cheese with Vegetables is creamy with fresh diced vegetables is perfect on bagels or toast, in sandwiches or wraps, or as a dip for crackers or raw vegetables.
This cheese spread is full of flavor and it turned out perfect every time!
Fresh vegetables make this cream cheese so tasty and delicious! I used peppers, carrots and green onions. A few ingredients and you have a vegan cream cheese! Super easy to make!
This recipe will make almost a pound of vegetarian cream cheese! You can of course reduce the ingredients if you need less. You can also create a different combination of vegetables based on your taste preferences.
Vegan Cream Cheese with Vegetables
This Vegan Cream Cheese with Vegetables is creamy with fresh diced vegetables, perfect on bagels or toast, in sandwiches or wraps, or as a dip for crackers or raw vegetables.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: sauce
- Cuisine: internationnal
- 1 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt for taste
- 1 red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 grated carrot
- Place the cashews in a bowl, pour boiling water to cover and soak for 1 hour
- In the blender, add the cashews, drained and rinsed. Add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and salt, mix until you get a smooth texture. Place in a bowl, set aside
- Finely chop all of your vegetables and grate the carott
- After cutting all your vegetables add them to your cream cheese
- Take your spoon and start mixing by folding your vegetables into your cream cheese. Mix your vegetable mixture until they are evenly distributed in your spread