This Dairy Free Cream Cheese with Vegetables is creamy with fresh diced vegetables is perfect on bagels or toast, in sandwiches or wraps, or as a dip for crackers or raw vegetables.
This cheese spread is full of flavor and it turned out perfect every time!
Fresh vegetables make this cream cheese so tasty and delicious! I used peppers, carrots and green onions. A few ingredients and you have a vegan cream cheese! Super easy to make!
This recipe will make almost a pound of vegetarian cream cheese! You can of course reduce the ingredients if you need less. You can also create a different combination of vegetables based on your taste preferences.
Vegan Cream Cheese with Vegetables
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt for taste
- 1 red pepper
- 2 green onions
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 grated carrot
- Place the cashews in a bowl, pour boiling water to cover and soak for 1 hour
- In the blender, add the cashews, drained and rinsed. Add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and salt, mix until you get a smooth texture. Place in a bowl, set aside
- Finely chop all of your vegetables and grate the carott
- After cutting all your vegetables add them to your cream cheese
- Take your spoon and start mixing by folding your vegetables into your cream cheese. Mix your vegetable mixture until they are evenly distributed in your spread