- 1 cup of cashew nuts
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups of vegetable milk
- 5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 onion
- 1/4 tsp. sweet paprika tea
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 cups of cooked pasta of your choice,
- Soak the cashews in a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes. Rinse and drain. Combine all ingredients in a blender on high speed until smooth and creamy. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, pour the sauce into a large saucepan to heat over medium heat.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, put it in the saucepan with the cheese sauce and mix well.