These days, I just want to have some light and quick meals. So I created this White Bean and Bruschetta wrap recipe to relieve these cravings.
This super quick and easy these White Bean and Bruschetta Wrap has literally changed my life. I did it at least 5 times in the last month and I still love it so much. This recipe is just amazing and nutritious too.
I recommend white beans for the recipe, but you can use red beans or chickpeas if you prefer.
You also have the choice between two types of Bruschetta from Sardo. If you want your wrap to be spicy go with the Chicago Style Bruschetta. For a milder, but equally delicious flavor, add the Olives bruschetta. The two condiments go very well with the other ingredients of the wrap, so it’s up to you to choose which bruschetta is right for you!
For a complete meal you can serve this wrap with the couscous Mediterranean salad.
This recipe is in collaboration with SARDO.
White Bean and Bruschetta Wrap
- 1 cup white beans
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 wraps large
- 2 cups lettuce
- 3 Tbsp Chicago Style or Olive Bruschetta
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Combine the sliced tomatoes with the basil and white beans in a bowl. Add pepper and salt; stir to combine.
- On a flat surface, place the film and spread the Bruschetta out.
- Add lettuce and bean mixture. Roll up and tuck in the sides as you go. Cut in half and serve.