- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger grated
- 2 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 ½ cup ground beef or impossible meat if you are vegetarian
- ¾ cup red cabbage shredded
- 3 larges carrots in ribbon or shredded
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 cups rice
- 2 spring onion finely chopped
- Coriander and sesame seeds to taste
In a wok or large skillet add the olive overmedium-high heat. Once the olive oil is hot add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
Add the beef, and cook for 10 minutes, until it's complety cooked
Add the rest of the ingredients except the fresh cilantro and spring onion, and cook for another 5 minutes until the vegetable has softened.
Serve over rice, garnish with spring onions, cilantro and sesame seeds
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 199g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 26g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 7mg