- 1 kg sweet potatoes about 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2 cm (1 inch) pieces
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 spring onion finely chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 good handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat the oven to 400 ºF
In a bowl, coat the potato pieces with oil, and season. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes. Flip the potatoes and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until tender and golden.
Cool and place in a bowl.
In a bowl, combine bell pepper, pomegranate seeds, parsley and vinegar.
Drizzle with olive oil, adjust seasoning and serve.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 723mg | Potassium: 987mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 36489IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg