This White Wine Cranberries Cauliflower is cooked in just one pot
This White wine Cranberries Cauliflower is probably the easiest and tastiest way to prepare cauliflower. A slow-baking whole cauliflower, nicely browned with a crunchy side and a melting, flavorful heart. A perfect recipe for an aperitif or as a side dish!
To make whole cauliflower roasted in the oven, it is important to clean it well by soaking it in vinegar water. We wouldn't want to have extra protein surprises in our recipe ?
Honestly, if you've never tried whole roasted cauliflower before, you need to do it now. I have no doubt that you will succumb to the delicious flavors of this dish!
My latest video
White Wine Cranberries Cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds roasted
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F
- Cut off the outer leaves of the cauliflower and cut off the stem from the rest of the head, then place the cauliflower in a large ovenproof pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a measuring cup and mix well until blended.
- Pour this mixture over the cauliflower and rub it over the cauliflower with your fingertips until it is completely coated.
- Cover and bake for about 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the lid, put the oven in the broiler and place the cauliflower under the broiler for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully transfer the cooked cauliflower to a plate, garnish with cranberries, toasted sunflower seeds and a handful of chopped fresh parsley. Serve without delay.