Ultra-greedy: here is the best Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips
This is a sweet classic that everyone loves: Easy to prepare, enjoy this tasty Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips at breakfast, as a snack, as a dessert … in short, all the time!
Making a Banana Bread is an effective way to avoid waste with our bananas. And you can also easily use the banana that has been waiting in the freezer.
- Firm & free of bruises
- Stems and tips should be intact
- The fruit will typically move from 1 stage of ripeness to the next in 1 day—keep this in mind as you select your bananas at the grocery store.
- Bananas, like all things that are grown, will vary in size. Select the bananas that are sized best for your appetite & lifestyle.
- Store bananas at room temperature
- To speed up the ripening process, place the bananas in a brown bag with an apple, tomato or avocado.
- To slow down the ripening process, place the bananas in a brown bag & store at a cool temperature (50-65F). Bananas can be placed in the refrigerator, but the peel will discolor due to the cold temp. The fruit will not be affected.
- To freeze bananas, simply peel & seal in a plastic bag. For best results, use your frozen bananas within 2 months.