A Pasta Recipe with only One Pot to Wash!
This One pot pasta recipe will probably be the easiest pasta dish you’ll ever make! The preparation takes only 5 minutes, we put everything in the pot, including the uncooked spaghetti. Let the water boil and that’s it!
In addition to being super easy, this recipe is super delicious. A must try, I’m sure you will not be disappointed!
Tips for the Perfect One Pot Pasta
- One important thing if you want to have al dente pasta, you will want to keep an eye on the pasta towards the end of the cooking. Unlike the usual method which requires you to lightly cook the pasta and finish it in the sauce, for this recipe you want to cook your pasta exactly to the texture you like.
- Stay close to your pot while cooking. Pasta dishes in a single pot tend to stick, so it’s important to stay put to stir throughout the cooking process.
- Make sure you have enough space to add all of your ingredients. A large Dutch pan is perrfect to cook pasta dishes in one pot.
Others Pasta you will love
One Pot Pasta
In addition to being super easy, this One Pot Pasta recipe is super delicious. A must try, I’m sure you will not be disappointed!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: dinner, main dish
- Cuisine: Italian, Pasta
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine the spaghetti, onion, tomatoes, basil, garlic and 4 4/3 cups water; Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8 to 10 minutes. It is important to mix often during cooking to prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Serve immediately.