This Easy Pico de Gallo Salsa is perfect for Summer time
You are having a barbecue in the backyard to celebrate summer. Or maybe you have a reunion of friends and family. Anyway, someone asked you to bring Pico de Gallo . If this is the first time you have heard of this famous Mexican salsa, I don't want to make you sad, but this recipe was missing in your life! Fortunately, it's about to get better!
What is Pico de Gallo?
Pico de gallo is a popular salsa in Mexican cuisine, such as tacos, nachos or quesadillas. This salsa is excellent for all dishes because it is less liquid than other salsas, while having the same flavor. Like most other salsas, it is made with tomatoes and other daring ingredients.
This salsa is fresh and so tasty, honestly I could eat the full bowl all to myself ! It’s super simple to prepare!
I always have it on hand when I have friends over and it’s a hit every time. You can make this recipe during summer and winter simply finds good Roma tomatoes.
My Latest video
Crowd Pleaser Recipes
Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1 red oignon
- ½ cup or more of fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeños pepper
- ½ lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the tomatoes and the onions finely.
- Finely chop the jalapeños pepper
- I love cilantro so I put a lot, at least ½ cup. Finely chop it
- Put everything in a bowl
- Cut a lime in half and squeeze out the juice and mix with the other ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with tortillas chips.