Looking for a new and delicious way to cook your cauliflower?
I got the perfect recipe for you! This Instant Pot Kung Pao Cauliflower, so it’s fast and easy. Plus, it tastes amazing. You won’t be able to get enough of this dish!
This is the perfect meal to try out in your instant pot. It’s packed with veggies and tastes amazing! You won’t believe how easy it is to make this dish, either. Just throw everything into the instant pot and let it do its magic. In no time at all, you can have an incredible dinner on the table that everyone will love!
See the recipe card for quantities
Step-by-step preparation with photos
In a small bowl combine ginger, garlic, ½ cup water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce brown sugar, rice vinegar, and sesame oil
Add the sauce and cauliflower florets in the bowl of an Instant Pot.
Close and lock the lid. Set steam valve Sealing.
Cook on manual/high pressure for 2 minutes.
Release pressure immediately.
Open the lid and scoop out the cauliflower from the instant pot.
Turn the pressure on sauté mode.
Meanwhile, whisk cornstarch and 2 tablespoon water together until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to the instant pot bowl.
Simmer for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens. Put back the cauliflower with the sauce
Serve over rice if desired
Top with peanuts and chopped green onions.
my blood pressure cuff is too tight
Kung Pao and Szechuan are two terms that are associated with Chinese cuisine. ... Kung Pao is a classic dish in Szechuan cuisine. Thus, the main difference between Kung Pao and Szechuan is that Kung Pao is a dish whereas Szechuan is a cuisine style
Yes, It does, I use brown sugar, but you can also use 2 tablespoon maple syrup.
The key ingredient of hoisin sauce is fermented soybean paste. Some hoisin sauce ingredients include starches such as sweet potato, wheat, and rice, and water, sugar, soybeans, sesame seeds, white distilled vinegar, salt, garlic, red chili peppers, and sometimes preservatives or coloring agents.
Instant Pot Kung Pao Cauliflower
- 1 head head of cauliflower in florets
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil toasted
- 2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
- ½ cup Peanuts
- Green Onions chopped
- In a small bowl combine ginger, garlic, ½ cup water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce brown sugar, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
- Add the sauce and cauliflower florets in the bowl of an Instant Pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Set steam valve Sealing.
- Cook on manual / high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Release pressure immediately.
- Open the lid and scoop out the cauliflower of the instant pot.
- Turn on the pressure on sauté mode.
- Meanwhile, whisk cornstarch and 2 tablespoon water together until smooth. Add cornstarch mixture to the instant pot bowl.
- Simmer for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens. Put back the cauliflower in the instant pot.
- Serve over rice if desired
- Top with peanuts and chopped green onions.
- This dish can be kept in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days
- Serve over rice, vermicelli, or udon noodle
- Choose cauliflower with a firm and compact head. Its florets must be very white, without spots, with a fine and tight grain. Finally, trust the freshness of the leaves that surround it.