A quick Asian Stir-Fry that take less than 15 minutes to cook
I love Asian cuisine, there are so many flavors! On the other hand, we also often find a lot of salt and fried food. So today I’m making this Asian Stir-Fry in the Instant Pot with tofu, vegetables, and Ramen noodles, which in addition to being delicious is also a nutritious dish.
If you are a fan of ramen noodles, you will love this Asian Stir-Fry in the Instant Pot dish! I took my favorite recipe and doubled the sauce and added tons of noodles. For me, noodles are the best part!
I used the ramen noodles found in the international aisle of the grocery store. You can also find them at your local Asian grocer or online. You can also use regular ramen soup noodles in a package (just don’t use the seasoning packages)
Cooking with an Instant Pot
This recipe is super simple to prepare and is ready in a no time. Just cook the ramen in boiling water and during this time, you can prepare your tofu and vegetables in the instant pot.
Keep in mind that when you turn on the pressure cooker, the pressure gradually increases. This process takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes, so the time you set will only start when the correct pressure level has been reached. When this happens, your pressure cooker will turn on and you will see that the timer will display the time you have programed.
Asian Recipes you need to try
Asian Stir-Fry in the Instant Pot
- 14 ounce extra firm tofu cubed ½ inch
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 250 gr ramen noodle
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8 ounce mini corn
- 2 cups broccoli f in florets
- cilantro sesame seeds, Siracha sauce
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Put aside.
- Marinate the tofu in the marinade for 30 minutes
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat and cook the ramen according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside
- In the Instant Pot press the sautéed button and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, the chopped onion. Fry until it is caramelized.
- Add the tofu with the sauce, the broccoli and the can of baby corn.
- Close the cover well, press the manual button and put 1 minute.
- Relieve pressure immediately. Serve on ramen noodles
- optional: Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds, lime slice and siracha sauce.