This Vegan Fresh Spring Rolls are full of texture
Inside you have rice vermicelli, crunchy vegetables and usually some type of meat or seafood, but here I decided to put some tofu. So many textures, flavors and colors wrapped in a small package. These Vegetarian Fresh Spring rolls are super good and a feast for the eyes.
My Latest Video
Others Fresh Recipes
Fresh Spring Rolls
Others garnish options
- Fresh mint
- Marinate the tofu for 1 hour in the tamari sauce. In a bowl, cover the vermicelli in boiling water and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl of hot water, soak the rice leaves one at a time for 15 to 20 seconds. Remove them from the water, drain them well and place them on a work surface.
- Place the rice paper on the work surface. Place 2 to 3 mint leaves, 1 tablespoon of carrots, 1 strip of mango, 2 strips of peppers, ¼ cup of vermicelli and finally 1 strip of tofu.
- Fold the sides towards the center. Roll firmly to trap the filling.
- Cover the rollers with a damp cloth and proceed with the rest of the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut the rolls in half diagonally.