This Avocado and Mango Salsa will make you Travel to the Tropic
I really like this Avocado and Mango Salsa, it make me travel to the tropics! Most of the time I eat this salsa simply with tortillas, but it's also very good served with grilled tofu or mixed in a legume salad.
This salsa is different, easy to make and has a delicious contrast of textures and tastes. You will not be able to stop eating it! This mango and avocado salsa is perfect for hot days or to go with a good barbecue meal!
Others Recipes with Avocado
Avocado and Mango Salsa
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1 green jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive
- In a bowl, combine the mango, avocado, chilli, cilantro and garlic. Add salt, lime juice, red onion and olive oil.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving, so that the flavors have time to mix well.