Add this Mango and Coconut Overnight Oatmeal to you mealprep
Imagine you slept to much and you’re late to get to work. Having a balanced and nutritious breakfast is really the last thing you care about. Fortunately for you, here is the solution: this Mango and Coconut Overnight Oatmeal to prepare the day before. A nutritious, quick and easy breakfast that will only take you 5 minutes the day before and that you can take away in the morning! Who would have thought that preparing a meal was so simple?
The best part of all this is that you can customize your preparation! You can add a whole range of your favorite foods! Enjoy your chilled oatmeal directly out of the fridge, or heat it in the microwave … it will be perfect for those chilly winter mornings. What I like most about the overnight oatmeal is that it can be stored for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. So you can prepare it on Sunday night … and your breakfast is ready for the whole week!
Mango and Coconut Overnight Oatmeal
- 1 cup oatmeal Large flakes
- 1 small ripe banana crushed
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Hemp seed
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt optional
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup chopped mango to divide (2 tbsp. for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint optional
- In a Mason jar or bowl, mix the oatmeal crushed banana, yogurt, maple syrup, hemp seeds and sea salt.
- Add 2 tablespoons coconut flakes, mango. Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Serve in a bowl, garnish with mango, coconut and fresh mint