This nutrient-packed, flavorful chia pudding can be served as a dessert, snack, or even for breakfast.
Mango and Coconut Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- ⅓ cup of chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 c. 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tsp. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 mango
- Cut the mango into small cubes, set aside in an airtight container
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk, yogurt, chia seeds, coconut, maple syrup and vanilla extract
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 hours or overnight.
- To serve, place the chia mixture in a bowl and garnish with coconut and mango
Cet article contient des liens affiliations, pour consulter la politique de divulgation