These Healthy Breakfast Cookies are perfect when you don’t have time to eat in the morning
One of my kid is never hungry in the morning. I have prepared pancakes, oatmeal, smoothie bowl, nothing worked, the plates or the bowl remains untouched. But since making these Healthy Breakfast Cookies, he leave for school with a full belly. Hooray!
These cookies are mellow and greedy while being made with healthy ingredients. Plus they are super simple to make and take up little time. Since early September they are always in my Sunday my meal prep . I double the recipe to be certain to have enough on hand. If you have some remaining, you can always have them frozen in a hermitic container.
Without further ado here is my recipe for breakfast cookies that revolutionized my mornings
If you like more quick breakfast recipes that your kids will love you can try these recipes:
Mango and coconut overnight oatmeal
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¾ cup of applesauce
- ¼ cup almond butter or peanut butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips optional
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- ¼ cup plant base milk of your choice
- pinch of salt
- Preheated oven to 350 F˚
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients; oats, flour, brown sugar, chia seeds, hemp seeds and salt, mix
- Add the liquid ingredients; applesauce, almond butter, vanilla and milk. Mix well
- With the help of an ice cream scoop place the cookie dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply