Let’s Travel to Italy with this Italian Style Sheet Pan Tofu.
Here is one of my favorite Tofu recipes. Super Simple, quick, this Italian Style Tofu in the oven will impress your guest!
To simplify the recipe even more I also cooked the side vegetables on the same baking sheet. Today I added asparagus and cherry tomatoes, their flavors go very well together and make an appetizing dish with its beautiful colors.
You can also accompany your Tofu and rice or pasta. In this recipe, I simply served it with a vegetable basmati rice.
More Tofu Recipes
Italian Style Tofu on the Oven
- 1 block Tofu Extra firm
- fresh basil to taste
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 15 asparagus stalks
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt pepper to taste
- In the bowl mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Cut tofu into slices or triangles. Marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 ˚F
- On a baking sheet add the cherry tomatoes and asparagus, sprinkle with a little olive oil, salt and pepper
- Add the tofu to the baking sheet
- Bake on the center rack for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, add Balsamic Vinegar Glaze and Basil on top
- Serve with rice or pasta if desired