This Vegan Taco Soup will fill you up in no time !
Looking for a delicious vegan recipe? You’re at the right place! Today, we’re here with a fun twist on chicken taco soup. This Vegan Taco Soup Recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest soups ever. It's quite simple to make; all you have to do is to dump all the ingredients in a saucepan and wait for the magic to happen. In just 30 minutes, you will have the most scrumptious and satisfying soup ready.
Packed with fiber, protein and low-glycemic carbohydrates, this Vegan Taco Soup Recipe is a delicious recipe. It features kidney beans and red beans. You can also use pinto beans or black beans for this soup. Along with the beans, it features the richness of ripe tomatoes, the crunch of bell pepper along with the underlying flavor of sautéed onions. The addition of corn adds a splash of yellow along with another layer of flavor.
If you like a zesty edge to your soup, try sprinkling a few drops of lime juice just before serving. The best thing about this recipe is that you can experiment with the flavors according to your own preferences. If you like creamy avocado, you can add that to this soup as well.
Once the soup is ready, you will be slurping this Vegan Taco Soup Recipe in comfort as its delicious flavors play with your taste buds. It will also make for a terrific vegan option on your dining table.
Once the soup is ready, garnish it with fresh cilantro, tortilla chips and e enjoy!
Others Soup Recipes
- 1 cup soy protein like beefless from gardein
- 1 Tbsp oil for
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ¾ cup celery chopped
- 16 oz kidney beans drained and rinse
- 16 oz red beans drained and rinse
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can 18 ounce diced tomatoes diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh Cilantro
- Corn tortillas chips optional
- taco seasoning
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the taco seasoning, set aside.
- In a Dutch oven or a saucepan over medium high heat add with oil
- Once the oil is hot add the onion, the pepper and the celery cook for 5 minutes
- Add in the beans, corn, tomatoes, minced garlic, taco seasoning, and broth.
- Turn heat down to low heat and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve soup hot with fresh cilantro and corn tortillas chips