We all have days where we don’t want to cook or we just don’t have the time. It does happens to me too It was during one of his days that I created this Easy Tofu Casserole. The recipe turned out to be so delicious and the whole family loved it so I decided to share it with you.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 extra firm tofu block
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 colored peppers cut into cubes
- 1 pint of mushrooms sliced
- salt pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 3 chopped green onions
- fresh coriander to taste
- In a heated oil pan at high heat, add the tofu cubes and grill until the pieces are crispy on the outside (about 8 minutes)
- Remove the tofu from the pan, set aside.
- Add another 1 tablespoon oil over medium high heat and add all the vegetables. cook until vegetables are tender. (About 10 minutes)
- Add the tofu to the vegetables and continue cooking for 2 minutes
- Add the cheese on top, put under the broiler for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions
This article contains affiliate links. Click here to view the disclosure policy. I recommend only the products I know and love!