Spicy and Fresh these BBQ Cauliflower Wings are a Crowd Pleaser!
It's amazing how versatile cauliflower can be! You can make rice, pizza dough or like in this recipe, BBQ Cauliflower Wings ! Instead of using chicken to make this recipe we use cauliflower florets. Healthier, our little chickens are safe, a winning recipe that makes everyone happy!
These BBQ cauliflower wings are super good served with a vegan ranch sauce which I will also give you the recipe.
How to keep your Cauliflower for days!
Most cauliflowers that you buy are tightly wrapped in cellophane, which can trap moisture and promote rot. When you get home from the grocery store, unpack it immediately.
You can cut it into pieces and transfer it to a tightly closed container with absorbent paper to remove excess moisture. They will keep up to 5 days in the fridge
Whole cauliflower heads can be kept in the fridge in a tightly closed plastic bag for 4 to 7 days.
More Cauliflower RecipesPrint
Vegan Ranch Sauce
- 1½ cups vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain unsweetened plant base milk
- 1½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp powdered onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- If the mixture is too thick according to your preferences, add a little more milk.
- Keep refrigerated. Flavors develop over time so it is best to wait at least 2 hours before consuming it.
- You can keep this sauce for 7-10 days in the fridge