This Veggies Pasta Salad is perfect for lunches
This Veggies Pasta Salad I'm sure will please the whole family!
Perfect for your lunch. It's quick to prepare and will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Here are some other great lunch recipe ideas:
Veggies Pasta Salad
- 454 g medium shells
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 cucumber cut into cubes
- 2 stalks of celery cubed
- 1 cup edamame
- ½ cup of frozen corn
- 1 orange pepper cubed
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes
- Cut the feta into small cubes as well and in the meantime cook the pasta in boiling water.
- After the pasta is cooked, rinse under cold water, until it is cool to the touch.
- Combine the pasta with the vegetables, parsley and feta in a bowl, add the red wine vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- For optimum taste, let stand in the refrigerator for 1 hour.