Are you looking for a new way to cook your acorn squash?
Roasting an acorn squash in the air fryer is a great alternative to baking or microwaving it. It’s also faster than cooking in the oven. Plus, this method of cooking preserves more nutrients from the vegetable!
You can roast acorn squash in just 15 minutes with this recipe! This healthy side dish will be ready before you know it.
Acorn squash is a delicious and healthy winter vegetable that can be prepared in many different ways. It has a unique flavor and texture, which makes it perfect for roasting or baking in the oven. However, if you don’t have time to wait around for your oven to preheat, we have an even better solution! The air fryer will roast your acorn squash quickly and easily so you can enjoy it any time of day. Plus, it is super easy to use.
I know how difficult it can be to find new recipes that are quick enough for busy weeknights but also tasty enough for special occasions with friends or family members. That’s why I created this recipe specifically with you in mind! Roasted acorn squash tastes great as a side dish at dinner or as part of a larger meal like Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner! It goes well with almost anything! And since our air fryer cooks food fast without using oil, you won’t feel guilty about indulging in seconds (or thirds). So what are you waiting for? Let's get started cooking up some roasted acorn squash right now!
This recipe pairs well with the White Wine Cranberries Cauliflower , Mushroom Wellington and tofu with mushroom gravy recipes
Use a clear shot of the ingredients for this recipe, prepped, and labeled if necessary. Insert the ingredients into the list below, omitting quantities.
- Acorn Squash
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
See recipe card for quantities.
Cut the acorn in half, remove the seed and slice it. (About ½ inch)
Place the slice in a large bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper, stir to combine everything
Place the acorn slices in the basket of the air fryer in one single layer, you might need to make 2 batches
Cook at 400 ˚F for 15 minutes, stir halfway.
Sprinkles pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley on top.
- Acorn Squash - instead of acorn squash, you can use butternut squash
- Pomegranate seeds - you can also use dry cranberries
Whether cut into slices or stuffed and baked whole, acorn squash skin is totally tasty to consume. When roasted, the skin becomes soft enough to eat it a fork.
The acorn squash has a sweet and nutty flavor.
Roasted Acorn Squash in the Air fryer
- Air fryer
- 1 acorn squash seed remove and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper taste to
- Cut the acorn in half, remove the seed and slice it. (About ½ inch)
- Place the slice in a large bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper, stir to combine everything
- Place the acorn slices in the basket of the air fryer in one single layer, you might need to make 2 batches
- Cook at 400 ˚F for 15 minutes, stir halfway
- Place in a serving plate, ajust the seasonning if necessary
- Sprinkles pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley on top
Leave a Reply