You’re probably thinking, “Mini pancakes for cereal? That sounds weird.” But it tastes so good!
- baking soda
See the recipe card for quantities
Step-by-step preparation in photo
- Use a fork to mix your ingredients together until your flour is just blended. Overmixing the batter will make for a tough pancake.
- When you have everything combined, try using a squeeze bottle to pour the batter into the pan. You can pick these up cheap at the dollar store, or a kitchen supply outlet. You will get the iconic “silver dollar” shape every time, and the thickness will be consistent. With some practice, you can even make some cute designs – try a heart to begin with, and stick some strawberries in right before you flip it! For a chocolatey twist, try adding some cocoa powder to your mix.
Make sure that you’re using a non-stick skillet for this recipe; otherwise, your pancakes will likely stick. You’ll know your pancakes are ready to flip when they start to form bubbles on top. Cook until they are just set in the center.
Top your breakfast off with some fruit, dairy-free whipped topping, or chocolate chips. If you like your pancakes sweet, add a little more agave syrup or maple syrup on top.
Mini Pancakes Cereal
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup plant base milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup you can also use maple syrup
- • Vegan chocolate chips
- • Strawberries
- • Blueberries
- • Agave syrup
- Start by adding all the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) into a bowl and mix with the help of a whisk or a fork.
- Slowly start pouring the milk and using a whisk we will mix until it fully everything is combine. Add the agave syrup stir.
- Next grab our squeeze bottle and pour the batter in. You need a nonstick pan and preheat it to medium temperature.
- Start pouring the batter with the help of the squeeze bottle and making sure to form the mini pancakes to the desired size.
- Once the pancakes start to form little bubbles on the top side, it's time to flip it and cook the other side. Grab a couple of bowls and start adding your cooked pancakes making 2 portions.
- Now you can start adding the toppings such as strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips and to finish off pour some agave syrup or similar to give some extra sweetness. Enjoy!!